Scalar Solutions is an IT Consulting and Services Company based in Montville NJ providing wide range of IT consulting services to our clients and vendor partners.
We are currently hiring a full time HR Assistant for our upcoming office location in Jersey City near Grove Street Path station.
Handling employee queries related to policies, payroll, benefits, complaints and grievances.
Able to conduct full cycle new hire procedures such as new hire paper works, I9, employment verification, orientation etc.
Assist HR Manager with day to day activity and job fairs.
Knowledge of benefit administration such as open/new enrollment, track PTO and leaves.
Ensure that HR policies and procedures are current and compliant
1-2 years of relevant Human Resources experience or Degree in Human Resources.
Should have experience working in a IT Services Firm with excellent verbal and written communication.
Should be excellent in working with Microsoft Suite and maintain databases,access,excel.
Sr .Net Developer
Scalar Solutions is a leading IT Consulting & Services company .We are looking for a Senior Net Developer to fullfill one of our direct client position in downtown NY.
* Candidate must have a solid understanding of the Microsoft .NET Framework (4.5/4.0/3.5) and be proficient developing web applications using ASP.Net MVC 5.0/4/0, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ, ODP.Net.
* Potential candidate must also have experience developing mobile applications using tools like Xamarin for Android and be experienced using third party controls like Telerik (Kendo) and Infragistics.
* Solid knowledge of Team Foundation Server / Continuous Integration and Test driven development is a must.
* Candidate should possess solid enterprise-level knowledge of the .Net architecture design, coding/development and implementation skills (10 years).
* Candidate should also possess expert-level experience in Oracle 11g / 12c database design and development.
* Any potential candidate should possess excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills to be considered for this position.
Scalar Solutions is a leading IT Consulting & Services company .We are looking for a Business Analyst to fullfill one of our direct client position in Brooklyn NY.
a) 8+ years Business modeling techniques and standards such as UML.
b) 8+ years Use Case/User Story development
c) 8+ years Meeting planning, facilitation, and presentation skills.
d) 8+ years Working with stakeholders to define and develop business processes and
a) Estimation and schedule development
b) Software development lifecycle, and various technologies
c) Test documentation and procedures.
d) Enterprise architecture.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally
with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Seven years of analysis experience; especially experience that leverages technology as part
of the solution, with two year of experience working on new initiatives.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and persuasively, both verbally and written.
• Must have strong presentation and facilitation skills.
• Business domain experience in the education or municipal government sectors
• Background in business management, management processes and customers’ needs.
Entry Level Positions
Scalar Solutions is looking for graduates from all fields to join our growing team of excellent and high caliber pool of professionals.
0-1 yrs experience with Master's degree in Computer Science or Equivalent with valid working status in US.
Willing to relocate to our clients sites anywhere in the US.
Experience in analyzing, plan, design, code, implement and test software applications using DB2, SQL Server, VBA, PL/SQL, Oracle, C/C++, Java, J2EE .NET, ASP, HTML, VB.NET, Unix and Windows.
Sr. SQL Server Developer
Scalar Solutions is a leading IT Consulting & Services company .We are looking for a Senior SQL Developer to fullfill one of our direct client position in downtown NY.
8+ years of hands on performance tuning accomplishments and advance tuning skills on the SQL ServerPlatform in Large data environments
Extensive knowledge of performance optimization for both SQL Server configuration and SQL code tuning using Native /OS / 3rd party performance monitoring tools
A strong technical understanding of data modeling, design and architecture principles and techniques across master data, transaction data and derived/analytic data; strong technical expertise in data storage/management technologies for both OLTP and DW solutions
5+ years of database architecture and schema design (OLTP)
5+ years of extensive knowledge of Data Warehouse Design and Dimensional Modeling (OLAP)
3+ years of extensive knowledge of platform specific advanced database features such as SQL clustering, database encryption, SSIS ETL, transactional replication, database mirroring, log shipping, and SSAS infrastructure administration
Strong SQL Server development skills are required including deep knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Extensive knowledge of Scaling out SQL Server
Strong interpersonal skills, must be a team player, detail oriented and customer service driven
Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions; Ability to multi-task and prioritize; Ability to work well in a challenging environment